- All new orders must be paid prior to delivery, and after 6 weeks there is the possibility of a maximum of 4 weeks credit, or £50.
- All boxes must be paid within 4 weeks, and the outstanding balance cannot exceed £50. Failure to do so will result in the
suspension of boxes, which will recommence only after the balance is paid.
- If your account is in credit no payment is required. We are happy to accept payments in advance for up to 4 weeks, but we cannot accept payments further in advance
- The terms will also be included on the back of your invoice.
- Any orders/amendments/cancellations in any given week must be placed no later than 4pm on a Monday. Any orders and amendments after that time will
not be processed for that week. Should you fail to cancel before the specified time, there will be a charge of £5 for lost time. If the box is out for
delivery it is not possible to cancel. If the box is returned then the full box price will be charged.
Ways to pay:
- You can make your first payment with debit or credit card by telephoning the office prior to the first delivery.
- You can also pay by BACS transfer (where you can make ad-hoc payments or you can set up regular a standing order for weekly,
fortnightly or monthly orders). Payment must clear before a delivery can be made.
- Our BACS details are as follows:
- The co-operative bank
- Sort Code:
08-92-99 Account Number: 65840276
- For your first payment, include your name in the payment reference field. After your account has been set up you will be given a customer ID, which you
should use as the payment reference when setting up the bank transfer. The customer ID will appear at the top of your invoice.
- You may pay in cash, but someone must be present to take delivery of the box, and payment given to the driver. The cash can be left in a safe place, but the office
must be notified prior to delivery.