- All new orders must be paid in advance.
- Ways to pay:
- You can make your first payment with debit or credit card by telephoning the office prior to the first
- You can pay by BACS transfer (where you can make ad-hoc payments or you can set up regular a standing order). Payment must clear
before a delivery can be made.
- If you wish to pay in cash then you must be present to take delivery of the first box. Thereafter, boxes can be left at your home or office, even if you are not
- All boxes must be paid within 4 weeks. Failure to do so will result in a suspension of boxes until such a time as the balance is
- If your account is in credit no payment is required. We are happy to accept payments in advance for up to 4 weeks, but we cannot accept payments further in advance
- The terms will also be included on the back of your invoice.
- Any orders/amendments/cancellations in any given week must be placed no later than 4pm on a Monday. Should you fail to cancel by a Monday, the box
will either be delivered or charged for.