- All new orders must be paid in advance.
- Ways to pay:
- You can make your first payment with debit or credit card by telephoning the office prior to the first
- You can also pay by BACS transfer (where you can make ad-hoc payments or you can set up regular a standing order). Payment must
clear before a delivery can be made.
- Our BACS details are as follows:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sort Code: 83-28-41 Account Number: 00699168
- For your first payment, include your name in the payment reference field. After your account has been set up you will be given a customer ID, which you
should use as the payment reference when setting up the bank transfer. The customer ID will appear at the top of your invoice.
- If you wish to pay in cash then you must be present to take delivery of the first box, and payment must given to the driver. Thereafter, boxes can be left at your home or office, even if you are not present.
- All boxes must be paid within 4 weeks. Failure to do so will result in a suspension of boxes until such a time as the balance is
- If your account is in credit no payment is required. We are happy to accept payments in advance for up to 4 weeks, but we cannot accept payments further in advance
- The terms will also be included on the back of your invoice.
- Any orders/amendments/cancellations in any given week must be placed no later than 4pm on a Monday. Any orders and amendments after that time will
not be processed for that week. Should you fail to cancel before the specified time, there will be a charge of £5 for lost time.